1. To promote the Carrollton Library as a cultural,
and recreational asset
of the community.
2. To focus public attention on the library in order to,
stimulate the use of the
3. To encourage and receive gifts or bequests and raise funds
needs beyond the normal library budget.
4. To support the library, by providing volunteer services.
The Friends of the
Carrollton Public Library are a 501(c)3 organization. We are eligible
for corporate and governmental grants and would like to work in concert
with local businesses and organizations to:
- Fund exhibits, cultural and
- Fund additional services,
- Furnish staff development
- Conduct other fund raising
But we can't do it alone!
In order to meet these goals we need your support.
Show that support by joining us now!