- Annual Members' Meeting: Saturday, June 4, 2016
- Next Board Meeting: Saturday, June 4, 2016, after the annual meeting
- Josey Ranch Lake Book Sale: Friday, July 29 and Saturday, July 30, 2016
- Hebron and Josey Book Sale: Thursday, October 13 and Saturday, October 15, 2016
- Book Sorting - Every Saturday (11:00 A.M.)
At Josey Ranch Library on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month
Volunteers sort donated books and pack them in boxes for storage until the next sale.
Volunteers must sign a waiver from the City of Carrollton. Volunteers under 18 must have a parent's signature on the waiver form.
The Friends of the Carrollton Public Library is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to promoting the library as a cultural, educational and recreational asset of the community and raising funds to provide library needs beyond the normal library budget. We collect and sort donated books year round and host book sales twice a year.
See our News page for a list of some of the projects and programs we've supported recently.
New members are always welcome. Dues are $10/year. To become a member or to pay your annual dues, see our membership page. Members whose dues are up-to-date will receive a 10% discount at the book sales.